rnt Index du Forum
rnt
Forum d'une team fun.

rnt Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Herre Nike Air Max Thea Svart Hvit Salg ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rnt Index du Forum -> News -> Exclusion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Herre Nike Air Max Thea Svart Hvit Salg Répondre en citant

ROME, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- The Italian Fire Corp had been awarded an international prize for the aid efforts provided to the population in quake-hit central Italy in 2016, local media reported on Tuesday.

The Conrad Dietrich Magirus Award was conferred to Italy's firefighters among over 100 fire departments competing from Europe, South America, Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East, the Rome-based Il Messaggero newspaper said. This was the fifth edition of the competition.

"The Italian winners provided a prime example of exceptional teamwork," the prize jury said in a statement. "Teams from over 12 regions, as well as the main cities of Rome, Arezzo, Bologna, Venice, and Pescara came to provide relief to the disaster area."

The prize was conferred in Germany last Friday, referring to the rescue missions carried out in central Abruzzo, Marche, and Lazio regions after a devastating 6.0-magnitude quake on Aug. 24.

The quake hit particularly hard the villages of Amatrice and Accumoli in the province of Rieti, and Arquata del Tronto and Peschiera del Tronto in the Marche region. Overall, it killed some 300 people.

The same areas were struck by further strong quakes in the following months, which added more destruction and widened the numbers of people affected.

Considering the first major seismic event, the firefighters carried out 26,251 relief operations between Aug. 24 and Sept. 22, 2016, the award organizers said. "People had to be rescued from under the rubble, and approximately 40,000 were brought to safety," they stressed.

As such, the Italian Corp was honored as "International Firefighting Team of the Year 2016" before an audience of some 700 colleagues at the Congress Centrum of Ulm in Germany.

Among the three top teams competing for the first prize were also the fire department of Sao Paolo in Brazil, and the Volunteer Fire Department of the small town of Altenmarkt in Austria.

The Conrad Dietrich Magirus Award was created in Germany in 2012, and has been running at international level since 2013. Its aim is "to increase public awareness of the immense and selfless dedication of the firefighters," according to the prize presentation.

The Italian fire teams have been recently engaged in another extremely difficult rescue operation near the Gran Sasso peak in Abruzzo region. An avalanche crushed a luxury hotel lying on the southern slopes of the mountains on Jan. 18, while 40 people were inside. Eleven survived, nine of which were pulled out alive from under four meters of snow, mud, and rubble of the hotel. Four children were involved, and all of them were rescued. Overall, 29 people were killed.

The rescue operation lasted one week, and involved an average of 200 officers from Italy's various emergency departments including firefighters.
"
BUENOS AIRES nike air max tn hombre , Jan. 20 (Xinhua) -- The head goalkeeper of Argentinian side River Plate, Marcelo Barovero, confirmed on Wednesday he will leave the soccer club in June.

""My idea is to get away from the country a little. It is not a matter of money. The years go by and we are very aware of this. We stop valuing other things and I don't want that to happen to me air max tn mujer baratas ,"" said 31-year-old Barovero, adding that leaving the club is due to a ""personal matter"" and has nothing to do with soccer.

""It is not because of pressures related to soccer, not at all. On the pitch I am the happiest man and most grateful to put on the strip but sometimes priorities in life change nike air max tn blancas ,"" the goalie told local radio station La Red.

Barovero also denied being a part of a club like River is a ""waste"" and he added he didn't feel pressured at the club. ""I always dreamed of playing for Cups, travelling and going to Japan,"" said the player. Barovero was able to go to Japan with the Argentinian team for the Club World Cup where River lost in the final to Barcelona.

Barovero air max tn azules , was ranked the seventh best goalkeeper in the world in 2015 by the International Federation of Football History and Statistics (IFFHS). He started playing for River Plate in July 2012 when the club returned to the First Division.

With the Argentinian side, Barovero has played 146 matches, won two local tournaments air max tn rojas , and won the Copa Sudamericana 2014, Recopa Sudamericana, Copa Libertadores and the Suruga Bank in 2015.
"
BEIJING air max tn negras , April 9 (Xinhua) -- The box office success "Black Coal, Thin Ice" has raised cinemas' confidence in art films.

The Chinese production which won the Golden Bear for best film at the 2014 Berlin International Film Festival, has taken 98.4 million yuan (16 million U.S. dollars) since it hit domestic screens on March 21.

This is a rare box office success for an art movie air max 97 hombre , minority cinema in China where only commercial movies draw a large audiences.

"If it had not won the prize, more than half of the box office would have not existed," director Diao Yinan told Xinhua.

The prize undoubtedly helped. "Black Coal air max 97 gold comprar , Thin Ice" cost about 14 million yuan with reportedly another 20 million yuan spent in publicity.

It is difficult to estimate how big the art movie industry is in China because there is no absolute definition of the genre and box office is a sore point for art film makers. Diao managed to combine both artistic and commercial values from screenplay to production.

"I refused to add commercial elements to my play at the very beginning when I was trying to find an investor, but then realized no matter how good the work itself is, it's meaningless unless the film is produced air max 97 silver comprar ," Diao said.

The work has been praised for bridging the gap between art house and multiplex elements.

"It's good to abandon dualistic thinking against commercial and art films, and find a balance which combines the two," said Rao Shuguang air max 97 silver bullet baratas , secretary general of Chinese Film Association.

"I hope my work is the most commercial of art films a. Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys   Nani Portugal Jersey   Olivier Giroud France Jersey   Raheem Sterling England Jersey   Mateo Kovacic Croatia Jersey   Roger Martinez Colombia Jersey   Taison Brazil Jersey   Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey   Nicolas Otamendi Argentina Jersey   Mathias Corujo Uruguay Jersey 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 04:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    rnt Index du Forum -> News -> Exclusion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006